Seven students achieve perfect scores on Mathematics Provincial Achievement Test
For immediate release
November 6, 2013- In a special ceremony held on November 5, 2013, the Peace River School Division (PRSD) Board of Trustees celebrated seven grade four students who achieved 100 percent on their grade three Mathematics Provincial Achievement Test (taken in June 2013).
▪ Jessica Wiebe, Manning Elementary School
▪ Zachary Wilson, EE Oliver Elementary School
▪ Aden Stucklschwaiger, EE Oliver Elementary School
▪ Caleb Elsasser, Springfield Elementary School
▪ Kaiden Walchuk, Springfield Elementary School
▪ Daniel Schofield, Springfield Elementary School
▪ Nyla Thietke, Springfield Elementary School
During the special ceremony Board Chair Darren Kuester extended congratulations to the students.
“Achieving a perfect score on the provincial test is a big accomplishment and we are very proud of you. Your hard work, attention to school and focus in class is an inspiration to others.”
Students were celebrated individually as Kuester shared personal stories (view here) provided by their teachers and presented students with framed congratulatory certificates.Following the formal ceremony, students, their families, trustees and management staff enjoyed a taco-bar lunch.
Frank Oberle, Peace River MLA and Hector Goudreau, Dunvegan-Central Peace-Notley MLA, sent messages of congratulations as they were unable to attend due to prior commitments.